Today, Garena Free Fire is the most trending game among youngsters. To play any game we need to link our accounts like Facebook or Google or any other accounts. But after linking our accounts we may need to change it or we may lose our account. At that time what we can do? Some people had doubts about how to change free fire Facebook account to a Google account? You may ask is it possible to change accounts in the free fire game? Yes, we can. In this post, we will see how to change the free-fire Facebook account to a Gmail account. After the banning of the PUBG game in India, the battle royale game Garena Free fire getting very famous around both children and youngsters. Because of its various features, some people want to play free fire on PC too.
The PC version of free fire is not released yet but we can play free fire on PC using emulators or chrome extensions. Before going to change the free fire Facebook account to a Google account, you need to verify that you link your Facebook account to the Garena Free fire account. Go to settings and check it out. Let’s see the step by step procedure to change accounts below.
How to change free fire Facebook account to Google account:
Here, we will see step by step procedure to change your Garena Free fire Facebook account to Gmail or Google account, please follow the steps carefully
- First, you need to visit the official website called https://ffsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.
- Through this website, you can get support from the Garena Free fire team.
- On the home page, you can see the categories called Announcements, Payment Issues, Game Concerns, and Technical Issues.
- On that list, you need to select the Game Concerns option
- After that, you may see the options like Account loss and Game inquiry. Down to the game inquiry option, you need to click the How to submit a request option.
- On that page, you will read all the details and scroll down. In the end, you can see the Submit a Request option. Click the link to submit the request.
- After that, you need to fill your details in the forum
- First, type your correct Google or Gmail account in the box.
- Then, you need to select the type of problems section. So, you just select the Account loss option there.
- After that, you need to fill in the description of your problems in the box below. You want to change free fire Facebook account to a Google account, Right? Then type the description.
- Then type your player ID which means your Free Fire game player ID.
- Now, type your In-game name of the free fire game and select your server location.
- Finally, if you want to add your profile photo or profile data to the free fire game, add it here
- Then click the Submit option to submit your forum.
- Once you finish the process, the Garena Free fire team will send the notification mail to your Gmail account.
You can open it and proceed further. That’s it.
You may receive the mail from the Garena Free fire support team like once you linked the Facebook or Google account to Free fire, it is permanent and unable to change it. So, once you linked your account to Facebook or Gmail, it can’t be changed. I hope this article gives useful information to you about account changes. If you have any more queries, please contact us through the comment section. Thank you.
Searches Related :
How to change a free fire google account to Facebook, How to transfer a free fire google account to a google account, How to transfer a free fire google account to a Facebook account, How to transfer a free-fire google account to another phone in Tamil, How to change the free fire google account in Tamil, How to change the payment account in a free fire, How to change google id in a free fire.,How to change the email in a free fire.